Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Recount.

This is my recount for a test practice.


After school I was walking home with my best friend Brendon and my brother. When we were walking to drop off Brendon to his awesome huge house. Later on we heard a humongous herd running towards us but it wasn’t it was a mysterious pet. He said “ hahaha it is my pet pig” we all started laughing our large eyes out and looked at his gigantic pig it was fun walking home with my brother and best friend. Finally me and my big brother walked home we cleaned up our tiny house then went to our PS4 and played some games together. After a while I was still laughing at my best friend pet. Thanks for listening to my mysterious adventure with my brother and best friend.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.