Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Bermuda Triangle - Writing.

I could go to Disneyland. I went to the airport with my friends to go Florida, the worker said with a deep and creepy voice “ you can only go to Puerto Rico and then go to Florida”. We all left and got our tickets and left, we walked to our waiting area, we heard a little girl and boy crying we overheard them crying out loud to their mum the don’t want to go thru the Bermuda Triangle I looked back at my friend and saw him shaking out of his shoes we were in the air plane on our way to Puerto Rico, we were knocked out on the plane, 9 hours later I woke up to a pain in my neck I could barely look up until we landed we got off to go buy and ticket and they said no flights to Florida they were closed so we went to a massive ferry going to Florida. We were half way in a fog was coming and then 1 by 1 people started missing we were shaking in our boots until the fog was gone there was 18 that made it out the fog while the other 172 went missing. When we left the ferry stopped we heard a loud bang we all fell and my friend went missing, I was scared until I saw a island and houses it was Florida finally but still to this day I don't know what happened to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.