Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Letter To Teacher.

 Dear Mrs Ilaoa, My name is Tyson, I am half Samoan and half Niuean, I am the 2nd youngest of 5, I have 2 older sisters, an older brother and a younger sister. I am 11 years old turning 12 this year.


I love sports, watching sports, eating food and playing video games. My favourite sports are every type of rugby, I also like to play tennis and volleyball. I love to watch (PTL) Premier Touch league and counties touch, my favourite sevens player retired his name is Phoenix Hunapo, my favourite rugby union player is Brian Lima. I like my food and I like to play video games.


My goal for 2021 is to get smarter and play a lot of sports. I want to read and write 3 times better than now. I want to get good grades and get good at sports I love.


I like when the teachers help me when I struggle and help me with maths. I like when teachers take us outside and play games with us. I like when teachers do just dance with us and play games with us.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.