Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Tonga vs Samoa

Hi my name is Tyson and I am writing about the league game tonga vs samoa. When me and my uncle watched a little of the rugby league game he turned it off because my aunty called then they had to go but we stayed and went on the tramp the ps3 and the big tv when it was night my uncle and my dad watched the rugby league game the tonga vs samoa but I watched a little bit of it, then I went to the ps3 and me Ash Bella and my cousins watched scary movies then we went outside to jump off their tree house to the trampoline me and Ash did front flips then we went back inside so we went back in the room then me Ash Bella and my other cousins had a party in the room at night and the score  for Tonga vs Samoa was 38 to 22 samoa nearly catched up that was the first time see Samoa get that much tries. Then me Ash Bella and my other cousins had a party in the room then Ash locked us in the room because the both of the handles of the door were broken off then my aunty got a knife and opened the door. Then it was time to go home but me Ash and Bella fell asleep the we had to wake up and go shower the we went to sleep. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.