Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Testing the worlds fastest train.

Once upon a time people from the island and people from Japan tested the world's fastest train which is called bullet train,the new train is capable to reach 400 kilometres per a hour,it will get you to your destination in no time and if you are late this train will be early.

The Japan people picked 5 people from different islands so they went to Samoa,Tonga,Niue,Hawaii and Cook Island to test out the new train,they said “it is super fast and back the islander’s went back to there islands

Next I saw my best friends Israel Suade and Lincoln went outside to play touch but it wasn’t fair so my other best friend Bronson joined us and we played then got tired so we went home and joined me fortnite lobby and we had a 2v2,after that my other best friend joined so we did free for all for short we call it ffa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.