Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jumping.

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee jump off the bridge. I am high up and a little bit excited and a little bit nervous “hey instructor can you count down from 10” instructor says “OK 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 GO!.

I am about to black out no no no it’s it to close am I gonna drown, whoopsie almost hit the instructor, whew that cooled me off just needed to wet my face but it felt great I am up and ready I kind of liked it I had to much fun falling and I was almost about to hit the instructor like my hands were out and was gonna slap him behind his head,

Time to go I had a great time doing this activity I would want to make it one of my hobbies “hey instructor thank you for this fun activity I might see you another time if you don’t leave this job or go another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.