Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Black Caiman Writing.

One day I was walking along amazon river, I was looking for the pink dolphin, I saw something in the water but didn’t see it properly, I called over Lincoln and he ran to me I told him look and he said “what” he looked closely and said “is that a crocodile” I said “I don’t know I really just wanted to see the” he interrupted and said “RUN!” I ran as fast as I can and he started laughing at me because he said “it was a joke”.

I looked behind him and saw a endangered species and said “RUN” he ran after he turned around and said “Black Caiman” he ran than realised it was trying to harm us so we walked up to the Black Caiman slowly and brought a fish and it came running out at us aggressively and opened it’s big creepy mouth I take the fish off Lincoln and throw it at the Black Caiman Lincoln said “we can’t just keep calling it Black Caiman we need a name” I agreed and said “but how do we know if it is a female or male he said “why don’t we just call him or her Caiman” I said “OK” .

Caiman left and Lincoln was scared I was kind of scared but Lincoln ran all the way to the other side of the car and yelled “GO TIME HURRY UP” I ran got in the car and saw the pink dolphin and we left, Lincoln said “I’m never coming here anymore. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.