Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobra Writing.

One day I was researching about King Cobras and looking where they lived I loved cobras so I got on a plane and was on the plane for 13 hours and 40 minutes I was really tired when I got off the plane so I went to a hotel and brought a room, the next morning I saw a guy holding a box so I ran at him.

I saw him go onto the grass so I followed him then asked “what are your doing” he said he was only playing with a snake so I got the camera guys to record this he took out a King Cobra and asked can I play with him he said “okay” so I was doing my best to bitten.

I asked 1 of my camera guys to give me a camera so I can take a video and show you guys up close, the King Cobra was looking at me and the camera at the same time because it didn’t know which to bite it was only attacking me because it thought I was danger to him.

I gave the camera back and took a few steps back and showed how much you need to be back so it doesn't bite you, the King Cobra has incredible speed and can grow upto 18 feet long I was only playing with a 4 meter King Cobra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.