Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Pompeii Writing.

Dear Diary,
What an unforgettable day! I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw Mount Vesuvius rumbling and a few seconds later I saw myself running in fear yelling out Mount Vesuvius was erupting so they all started running, I saw kids crying even adults but I still kept running.

Suddenly I fell from a rock and saw my leg bleeding, I couldn’t get up so I yelled “help” this man ran to me helped me up and helped me run until I saw this girl crying in a house I saw behind me so I said take me back he said “okay quick” I picked her up and ran off.

 I looked back I saw a few people that survived and made it out but other people were burnt, I went back after 3 years but everyone was covered in stone, all the houses were not houses anymore. I was really alone, no birds or trees, not even wind, so I left and went back to the man who helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.