Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Titanic sinking writing.

The Titanic was going full steam ahead and everybody was yelling iceberg in fear. The people steering the titanic tried turning as fast as they could, they all looked at each other and then not even a minute later they barely made the turn but no hole was found but a series of splits in the steel in the plating it let enough water in to overwhelm the ship it was built to survive the first 2 forward compartments and 4 others but the iceberg opened all 5.

I got kinda happy but still scared the adults took a lot of the kids to the safety boats. I ran to the safe boats there was only 20 safety boats I saw 15 gone.The safety boats could only hold 35.25 in each boat I got in 1 and saw that a kid was left crying I put him on I could swim so I just held on the back since all the other boats already setted off.

I had some pretty warm clothes on so I could last for at least an hour. The next day I was freezing cold in the water until the sun came out and it was warm. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.